Position: Software Development Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Application deadline: 31.01.2018
R. Stahl Tranberg AS is a leading manufacturer and supplier of products, systems and services for explosion protection as well as marine applications. Backed by 116 years of experience, we address the most challenging requirements reaching from Subsea to Helideck Lighting, from Offshore to Onshore within the international Oil & Gas, Pharma, Chemistry and Marine industries.
We now have an open position in our R&D department, and are looking for the right candidate.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Embedded software developmen
- Supporting software for PC’s in Visual Studio
- Schematics design and PCB layout
- Electronics communications using Modbus, Dali, etc.
- Specific product management
The ideal candidate:
- A BSc or MSc degree (electronics or software)
- Knowledge of electronics and microcontroller design
- Experience with Altium for PCB-layouts, Autocad, and Solidworks
- Mechanical understanding
- Good written and oral skills in Norwegian and English'
- Good analytical and communications skills
- Good ability to blend in with other colleagues in a multi-discipline environment
- Thrive in a hectic environment and be hands-on on his / her tasks
We offer a rewarding, professional fast-paced working environment with friendly colleagues and good opportunities for personal and professional development.
Does it sound interesting?
For further information regarding the position please contact Technical Director Kjell Are Berg-Hagen on email@example.com or 48083083.
Submit your application, marked Software Development Engineer to firstname.lastname@example.org by email within 31.01.2018.